Cardiac Care Services
About Our Cardiac Care Services
From Testing to Treatment to Rehab, Bayshore is All Heart
When an acute or chronic heart condition becomes evident, Bayshore can be your one-stop diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation center, providing comprehensive expert care, close to home.
Offering a complete range of high-technology imaging equipment in the hospital's Ganz Imaging Pavilion, medical practitioners can evaluate anatomic changes and arrhythmias in the heart's function and identify patients at risk for cardiovascular disease.
The first step in cardiac treatment is to properly evaluate and identify cardiovascular disease through the use of noninvasive diagnostic imaging services. Bayshore offers the following medical tests:
- Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Nuclear Stress Test Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Echocardiogram Stress Echocardiogram
- Exercise Stress Test
- Trans-Esophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Multiple Gated Acquisition (MUGA) Scans
- Holter Monitoring (Ambulatory ECG Monitoring)
Bayshore provides a breadth of minimally-invasive cardiovascular treatment options through its multi-specialty Cardiac Catheritization Laboratory and Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) Suite. Additionally, Bayshore's comprehensive Cardiac Rehabilitation Program allows patients to gain heart strength and stay healthy.
The Cardiac Team consists of:
- Board-certified cardiologists
- Cardiac trained registered nurses
- Certified cardiac technicians
- Registered dieticians
- State-licensed physical therapists
- Bayshore Community Hospital, 727 North Beers Street, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990.