Center for Sleep Medicine
You will feel right at home
About the new CenterThe new six-bed Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore Community Hospital is now open to provide enhanced sleep medicine services in a larger environment that better meets the needs of adult and children.
When you arrive for your test you will feel as though you never left home. Located in a renovated house just down the road from the Hospital the Center is designed with patient comfort in mind, features include:
- Private rooms complete with new comfortable pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens, a flat-screen television, a comfortable recliner
- Dedicated bathrooms with toiletries provided so guests may freshen up
- Light breakfast in the morning
- Comfortable waiting room for patients and guests that includes a cozy fire place and flat-screen television
- Capability to service our pediatric population
The Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore is a service of Meridian Neuroscience.
Read more about the importance of sleep and the comprehensive testing and treatment we offer, the pediatric capabilities of our center,and the symptoms and effects of sleep apnea.
The Days of Counting Sheep are OverFor years, many of us trying to get to sleep have lay in bed, closing our eyes and counting sheep jumping over a fence, in the hopes of drifting off to dream land. For many this was a nightly ritual, but the time has come to relieve these sheep of their duties thanks to the new Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore. Help us send the sheep off on their retirement here.
- The Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore, 678 North Beers Street, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990.