Center for Sleep Medicine
About the Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore
You Will Feel Right at Home
The new six-bed Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore, part of Meridian Neuroscience, and accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, provides enhanced sleep medicine services in a larger, home-like environment that better meets the needs of adults and children.
When you arrive for your test you will feel as though you never left home. Located in a renovated house just down the road from the Hospital the Center is designed with patient comfort in mind, features include:
- Private rooms complete with new comfortable pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens, a flat-screen television, a comfortable recliner
- Dedicated bathrooms with toiletries provided so guests may freshen up
- Light breakfast in the morning
- Comfortable waiting room for patients and guests that includes a cozy fire place and flat-screen television
- Capability to service our pediatric population
- Nurse Navigator to guide you through the entire process
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), reflecting the commitment and ability of our team to deliver the highest quality care for patients suffering from sleep disorders, and for meeting the standards for professional health care as designated by the AASM
Our Center is led by board certified sleep medicine physicians and staffed by a team of trained sleep technologists – who employ a comprehensive approach to diagnosing and treating sleep disorders. In addition, our dedicated nurse navigator is available to assist patients through the process from diagnosis, treatment, follow-up care, and education.
Not all sleep tests are the same. The difference is in the details
There are two different types of sleep studies, an at-home study or an in-lab study. An at-home study provides information about air flow, breathing, blood oxygen, and heart activity (EKG). An in-lab study can provide those details and more to diagnose more serious sleep disorders including neurological disorders, restless leg syndrome, central sleep apnea, and more. Talk to your doctor to see which study is best for you.
One overnight study can resolve a lifetime of sleep problems
With convenient locations throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, Meridian Sleep Centers are close to home, so you can feel at ease while you experience your overnight sleep study. We can help you find relief from the symptoms and disorders that have such a negative impact on your sleeping, as well as your waking hours.
Learn more about the six Meridian Sleep Centers.
- The Center for Sleep Medicine at Bayshore
678 North Beers Street, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990.