About Our Orthopedic Services
Full-Service Orthopedic Team Gets You Back on Your Feet
Whether it's spine or joint replacement surgery, minimally-invasive corrective procedures, or non-surgical pain management, the highly-trained Orthopedic Surgery medical staff at Bayshore has the expertise and technology to put you back on your feet and enjoying life again.
Working in four state-of-the-art operating rooms — with the latest digital video-guided surgical technology — the health care team includes fellowship-trained board-certified orthopedic and spinal surgeons and pain management specialists, accomplished podiatrists, and experienced anesthesiologists. Assisting them in treatment procedures, using both surgical and non-surgical means, is a staff of certified operating room nurses and surgical technicians.
Comprehensive Orthopedic Services
Simple to complex, the Bayshore orthopedic staff has the skilled expertise to accurately assess injuries and disorders of the skeletal system, including degenerative diseases, orthopedic trauma, spine disorders, sports injuries and congenital conditions. An assortment of the corrective procedures includes:
- Total hip replacement
- Joint and ligament repair
- Full and partial knee replacement
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Back and spinal surgery
- Hand surgery
- Scoliosis treatment and surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Bone and tendon grafts
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Cervical and lumbar epidurals
- Nerve blocks
- Arthroplasty joint replacement of finger and toe
- Arthroscopic surgeries of the knee, ankle, shoulder, wrist
Blood Management Program
Bayshore has the distinction of offering a blood management system, often referred to as a "cell saver" program, to patients undergoing more extensive orthopedic surgeries. During the operation, a patient's lost blood is recovered, then recycled and reinfused into the patient during the perioperative process. This technique is an appealing alternative for patients with objections to blood transfusions.
Exceptional Intraoperative Monitoring
Using cutting-edge technology, Bayshore's orthopedic spine surgery team is able to precisely track changes in the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerve function during major spine surgeries. Through the use of a neurophysiological monitoring system, managed by specially trained technicians, surgeons can ensure that delicate nerves are not damaged during extensive surgical procedures, all to obtain the optimum outcome for patients.
Why Choose Bayshore for Orthopedics?
- Hi-tech procedures offered in a friendly, community hospital environment
- Board-certified orthopedic and spine surgeons, pain management specialists, podiatrists and anesthesiologists
- Certified operating room nurses
- Advanced, video-guided surgical instruments and systems
- Same day surgeries or overnight stays
- Close-to-home location with easy access
Continuum of Care
Bayshore can handle patient's orthopedic needs from start to finish, all with expert, compassionate care:
- Diagnostic imaging tests
- Analysis and plan of care design
- Treatment via surgical or non-surgical methods
- Day-surgery or inpatient care
- Rehabilitation therapy
- At-home care services
- Bayshore Community Hospital, 727 North Beers Street, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990.