You’re their rock, their support, and their health care coordinator; we understand women today lead busy lifestyles, between work, children, husbands, and parents. Women often find it hard to find time for their own needs, but no matter how busy women get, their health needs should never be put on hold.
Under the medical direction of Bokran Won, M.D., the Women’s Center at Bayshore provideshigh quality and comprehensive breast care,including the latest technology, clinical expertise, and a great experience. So no matter where in Monmouth County you live, women have access to quality of care when it comes to their health needs.
Your Women’s Center Experience
At Bayshore, our team takes pride in putting our guests at ease. With your convenience and privacy in mind, our Center offers:
• Extended evening and weekend hours to accommodate any schedule
• A comfortable environment, featuring private changing and waiting rooms, coffee stations, and refreshments
• Private entrance, separate from the rest of the Hospital
• Convenient parking
Range of Services
To make your appointments with us as efficient as possible, we are pleased to provide an array of diagnostic services as needed or as recommended by your physician. Services include:
Diagnosis and Treatment Services
• Digital Mammography with CAD (Same day appointments for screening mammograms)
• High Resolution Breast Ultrasound
• Stereotactic Core Breast Biopsy
• Needle Localizations
• Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy/Aspiration
• Breast MRI/MRI-guided Biopsy
• Breast Health Care Education
• Bone Densitometry
• Film Consultations/Second Opinions
• Genetic Education and Testing
• Support Groups
• Nurse Navigator
• Access to advanced treatment options, cancer specialists, and clinical trials through Meridian Cancer Care
If further treatment is required, an entire team – including a surgeon, radiation oncologist, nurse, and social worker – work together, with you, to determine your best treatment and recovery plans.
Our team understands you have a number of choices to make every day, including where to go for your health. If you choose our Center, our team will do their very best to provide an exceptional health care experience.
Paint the Town PinkJoin Meridian Health and communities all around us as we raise awareness of the importance of annual mammography. Visit PaintTheTownPink.com for more information on how you can get involved.
- Bayshore Community Hospital
727 North Beers Street, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 1-800-560-9990.