Our Wish List
Make a direct impact in the lives of our patients.
It takes the generosity of the entire community to provide the philanthropic support necessary to advance and enhance Bayshore Community Hospital. Contributions of any size to benefit any department are always appreciated.
Some current specific needs include:
- Big Wheel Mobility Solution Stretchers allow for easier steering and transport of Emergency Department patients.
- 3 needed, $11,363 each
- LIFEPAK 20 Defibrillator/Monitor allows basic life support responders in our Cardiology Department to use effective defibrillation (which restores the heart to a controlled rhythm). It also aides the transition to advanced life support.
- 1 needed, $18,758
- V60 Non-invasive Ventilation System provides monitoring of patients’ ventilatory demands in our Respiratory Department. The system flexibly transports, increases patient safety, and enhances data communication.
- 2 needed, $13,763 each
- LTV1200 Mechanical Ventilator helps ensure optimal patient care in our Respiratory Department and adapts to changing respiratory needs. It is compact and easily moves with the patient.
- 2 needed, $19,798 each
- IV Pumps intravenously administer fluids, medication or nutrients into a patient’s circulatory system and are needed on all Nursing Units.
- 36 needed, $1,085 each
*100% of your tax deductible contribution will go to the department or program of your choice*
To designate your gift to one of these priority areas or to learn about multi-year pledge payment options, please contact Matthew Lang at 732.739.5994 or email@example.com.